About Wine & Spirit Expo
WINE & SPIRIT EXPO is set to be Indonesia’s sole trade event dedicated for the wine industry and its entire supply chain. Delivering an integrated showcase, sets the pace for ground-breaking wine concepts from in-the-bottle to viticulture through to marketing, packaging and design.
WINE & SPIRIT EXPO exhibitor profile includes:
- Spirits, Liqueurs & Wines
- Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic Beverage
- Beverage & Drink (Alcoholic)
- Beverage & Drink (Low & Non Alcoholic)
- Still Wine
- Wine Spirits & Beers
- Fortified/Sparkling Wines
- Non Grapes Wines
- Liqueurs & Cocktails
- Sparkling Wines
- Dessert Wines
- Beverage Innovation Specialist
- E-Commerce Services
- Hotel, Restaurants, Cafes, and Bars
- Baristas, Bartenders, and Sommeliers
- Culinary Professionals
- Wine, Spirits Importer/Wholesaler/Distributor
- Beverages Logistic
- Specialty Food Retailer
- Beverages Factory
- Beverages Communities and Associations
Wine & Spirit Facts
Between 2005 and 2011, the consumption of wine in Indonesia increased by an annual average of 25 percent. The year-to-year consumption is estimated to increase by 20 percent.
Indonesia has a population of 269.8 million. Beer sales in Indonesia are currently worth US$922 million and the market is expected to grow in value by 3.7% annually over the period 2019-2023.
International brands in spirits enjoyed stellar growth in 2015 because of their strong brand presence in restaurants, bars, and clubs in 2015.