About Horeca Indonesia
HORECA INDONESIA is the exhibition that shapes the developments in the Hotel and Catering industry in our country and abroad, returns dynamically, in order to contribute to the restart and recovery of the Hospitality industry.
HORECA INDONESIA exhibitor profile includes:
- Airline Catering/Supplies/Contractor
- Bar/Kitchen Counters and Accessories
- Laundry Equipment and Accessories
- In Room Technologies/Entertainment
- Housekeeping Supplies/Service
- Hospitality Management Systems & Security
- Spa & Health Equipment/Supplies
- Catering/Food Services Equipment
- Canned/Processed Food
- Dining & Table-top Equipment
- Ice/Ice Cream Machines
- Chilled and Frozen Food
- Communication Systems
- Beverage/Drinks/Food Dispensing Machines
- Dairy Products
- Baking Communities and Associations
- E-commerce F&B Services
Value in food waste at hotels, restaurants, catering (HORECA) and food loss at production and post-harvest, the reduction in GHG emissions was only 0.53% and 0.6%, respectively.
Indonesia foodservice market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 7.06% during the forecast period.
Indonesia ranks among the top ten countries in the world and first in South-East Asia with the fastest growing tourism sector. According to the Central Bureau of Statistics, the country witnessed a Year on Year growth of 8.16% in 2018 in the number of tourist’s visits accounting for 1.15 million visits in the respective year.