About INDONESIA COFFEE & TEA EXPO
INDONESIA COFFEE & TEA EXPO is a dedicated event for flourishing F&B industry that is growing exponentially and continues to show an upward trend. Designed to bring together buyers and sellers of trendy coffee and tea products, INDONESIA COFFEE & TEA EXPO promotes local inventions and international recreations of Indonesia’s unique coffee and tea produce.
INDONESIA COFFEE & TEA EXPO exhibitor profile includes:
- Herbal, Herbal Teas
- Instant Coffee
- Tea Manufactures
- Coffee Roasters
- Coffee and Tea Plantation Owners
- Coffee and Tea Associations
- Coffee and Tea End Products
- Roasting Machinery
- Specialty Coffee &Tea
- Tea & Coffee Processing Machine Manufactures
- Tea & Coffee Packaging Machine Manufactures
- Sugar, Sugar Substitutes/Artificial Sweeteners & Spices Manufacturers
- Tea & Coffee Producers and Suppliers
- Flavors and Fragrance Manufactures
- Manufacturers of equipment and packaging for the production of coffee, tea and chocolate
- Suppliers of green coffee, tea raw materials and cocoa beans
- Farmers and plantation owners
- Coffee roasters
- Suppliers of equipment for coffee houses, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Suppliers of milk, pastries, syrups and other ingredients
- Owners of coffee houses and specialized retail
- Confectioners and chocolatiers
- Tea master
Coffee and Tea Indonesia facts
The trend towards ordering coffee for home delivery through motorbike couriers from platforms such as Gojek, Grab, and Shopee Food has continued in 2021.
Tea as one of the national commodities of Indonesia with potential, gets a lot of attention from stakeholders. The efforts from end to end needs to be intensified to strengthen the industry and to be a leading commodity for Indonesia – Indonesian Ministry of Industry.
Indonesia’s completed 2020-21 coffee production crop cycle ended with 1.4-1.6 million 60-kilogram bags.