About BACARY INDONESIA
In addition to finding the products, equipment, and ingredients that are essential to your commercial bakery business, discover a range of products at BACARY INDONESIA that can help you stand out from the competition.
BACARY INDONESIA exhibitor profile includes:
- Bakery & Confectionery Products
- Bakery & Confectionery Equipment and Machines
- Fruit Pralines
- Baking Agents & Ingredients
- Pastry Making Products & Equipment
- Essence & Flavors
- Delicatessen Products
- Shop Fittings & Display Equipment
- Baking Accessories & Molds
- Baking Communities and Associations
- E-commerce F&B Services
Bacary Indonesia Facts
In 2019 this sector’s income reached approximately USD 6 billion. Therefore, the prospect of this sector is positive, owing to its ongoing growth.
It should be noted that most ingredients in Indonesia, especially for special baked goods, cannot be substituted with local products or are unavailable in regional market, and have to be imported from abroad.
Indonesia’s population and percapita income are both increasing, fuelling the import of increasing volumes of wheat for its bread and baked goods sector.